Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Science of Interpreting Dreams

Last night I had a dream with deep spiritual implications. The dream started with P-Diddy and myself hanging out at a party. After a while I could tell that P-Diddy was agitated and unsettled. He seem to be bordering on a mental breakdown. Being a good friend of his, I asked him if he was ok. He began to confess that he was feeling stressed to the point of not being able to go on. Apparently, being his closest friend, I was the only one he felt comfortable enough confide in. I was honored to be thought of so highly by P-Diddy. As I thought about P-Diddy’s predicament I was very tempted to give him advice that would somehow include me. The pull to want to be a part of his life was strong, like somehow his “cool” would rub off on me. Maybe people would start calling me P-Ian, wait that sounds a little too much like peeing…scratch that. Anyway I was tempted to inject myself further into his life, but alas I knew this was not what P-Diddy needed. P-Diddy did not need another leach sucking off of his life, that was precisely the opposite of what he needed. So I looked P-Diddy in the eyes and with a firm voice I said “you need to take your wife and go get away, take no one else with you and turn off your cell phone.” That was the end of the dream. I don’t know if he took my advice (or even if he has a wife for that matter), but there you have it. The spiritual implications are obvious, don’t you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment